Looking back at my travel plans for 2009, I can’t believe we actually managed to visit all those places in our list? It goes to show if you put your mind and heart to it (and make threats to your husband), it will just happen
Kidding about the threats!
2009 we had a great time in:
For 2010, this is what’s in store:
1) Romantic getaway next week Somebody will be hitting 32 soon and I reckon this is the BEST place to celebrate it.
2) Manila, Phillipines yet again in February
3) Sri Lanka in May and possibly Maldives
4) Shanghai-Beijing-Inner Mongolia-Tibet in June/July . Have postponed France/Amsterdam trip to next year because money-does-not-grow-on-trees. (Although I secretly hope it does).
5) Punjab, India, if possible
NOW, to sit back and just patiently wait for affordable tickets to pop up *cough AA*